Coaching for Men | Integration Phase Package
Coaching for Men is a series of intensive one-on-one sessions of 45-60 minutes duration, conducted by telephone / Skype.
The Integration Phase follows the Foundation Phase. During this phase, sessions are held every 2-3 weeks. At some point during this phase we will repeat the Enneagram Report to objectively measure progress.
This phase will support you to:
- Integrate the awareness gained and behaviours established during the Foundation Phase into all areas of your life and in a variety of situations (broaden the integration);
- Establish new behaviours as habits (deepen the integration);
- Take the necessary and important first steps towards achieving your medium-term goals.
The Integration Phase includes:
1 x Five Lens Personal Feedback Report
1 x Objectives Session
10 x Coaching Sessions
1 x Review Session
How does it work?
The objectives for this phase will naturally flow from the outcomes of the Foundation Phase. We will still have a formal session in which we co-author the objectives for the coaching program. We will then engage for 10 sessions, and finish with a close-out session where we review your progress and decide on further options, if any. At some point we will repeat the Enneagram Report, in order to get an objective measure of your progress. The new report will be an abridged version and will not require a full debrief, but will be unpacked during your normal sessions.
Is there a payment plan?
Payment plans include:
- R7,950 ($795) upfront payment (this option)
- R1,550 ($155) a month over 6 months [SELECT]
NOTE Private clients only. Executive coaching rates are available on application.