Life Coaching | Integration Phase Session
This option is to book and pay for an additional coaching session with Neil during the Integration Phase program. It will be used in the unlikely event that you’ve used up your six sessions and still haven’t achieved your goals or completed your process, and both you and Neil agree that you need another session or two.
The information that follows is about the Life Coaching Integration Phase.
Life Coaching is a series of intensive one-on-one sessions of 45-60 minutes duration, conducted online via Zoom / Teams / WhatsApp.
The Integration Phase follows the Foundation Phase. During this phase, sessions are held every 3-4 weeks. At some point during this phase we will repeat the Enneagram Report to objectively measure progress.
This phase will support you to:
- Integrate the awareness gained and behaviours established during the Foundation Phase into all areas of your life and in a variety of situations (broaden the integration);
- Establish new behaviours as habits (deepen the integration);
- Take the necessary and important first steps towards achieving your medium-term goals.
The Integration Phase includes:
1 x Five Lens Personal Feedback Report
6 x Coaching Sessions
How does it work?
The objectives for this phase will naturally flow from the outcomes of the Foundation Phase. By now you’ll know how to generate your own objectives, so you’ll be asked to do that, and we’ll check and finalise them during your first session. We’ll engage for six sessions, and you’ll do your own progress review at the end, which you’ll submit for comment and verification. At some point we’ll repeat the Enneagram Report, in order to get an objective measure of your progress. The new report will not require a full debrief, and will be referenced during your normal sessions.
Is there a payment plan?
Payment plans include:
- R6,250 ($455) upfront payment (20% discount) [SELECT]
- R2,100 ($140) a month over four months [SELECT]
NOTE Private clients only. Executive coaching rates are available on application.