Coaching for Men | Mastery Phase Monthly (4 Months)
Coaching for Men is a series of intensive one-on-one sessions of 45-60 minutes duration, conducted by telephone / Skype.
The Mastery Phase follows the Integration Phase. During this phase, sessions are held every 3-4 weeks, as needed. The process becomes less about time spent in sessions and more about achieving outcomes. Therefore, the coach is available for up to 10 sessions during each six-month period.
This phase will support you to:
- Achieve your medium-term goals;
- Further expand your awareness and integration of the first two phases into new areas and new behaviours, for example authority and influence over others by being able to have coaching conversations with them;
- Take the necessary and important first steps towards achieving your lifetime goals.
The Mastery Phase includes (per six-month cycle):
6-10 Coaching Sessions (as needed)
How does it work?
The objectives for this phase will naturally flow from the outcomes of the Integration Phase. We will still have a formal session in which we co-author the objectives for the coaching program. We will then engage for up to 10 sessions, the timing of which will be less formal than in the first two phases. We will review your progress consistently throughout. This will become a natural part of the process. Likewise, we will mutually decide on any continuation options as you progress.
Is there a payment plan?
Payment plans include:
- R11,250 ($1,125) upfront payment [SELECT]
- R3,050 ($305) a month over four months (this option)
- R2,100 ($210) a month over six months [SELECT]
- R1,250 ($125) a session [SELECT]
NOTE Sessions not used within 6 months will be forfeited. Private clients only. Executive coaching rates are available on application.